Saturday 8 December 2018

Samurai rock

a friend of mine in his gym had some Japanese on facebook and I couldn't read it.

I have not been doing Japanese for years due to abuse I suffered in the academic system.

i didnt lie down and cry, I went out and worked for an antiques shop in Old Swan as well as a house clearance company.

I imported stuff from Turkey where I met Antonio Inoki randomly.


https://forum.koohii.com/thread-12722.html

I learnt 6000 kanji as can be seen from Kanji gold and fought the fight of my life with Japanese grammar.

My lecturers at a university laughed at me, but I stuck it out and got a 2:1 degree as well as going on to pass some of the most difficult translation agency tests in the world.

One of them called me a dickhead and told me to kill myself. He joked when one classmate tried to commit suicide.

Today my Japanese is not very good but i am pleased I stuck out the course.

Today I earn a lot of money doing matched betting and betfair trading as well as ebay and a part time job.

I intend to post more about these ways of earning money and how marvelous I was at selling stuff online.

I am pleased I did so much with kanji and am going to do a book on this in the near future

https://www.youtube.com/user/honyakujoshua/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=3

No comments:

Post a Comment