Wednesday 24 October 2012

I still blame education

I wasted six years in the education system. I was livid then I started, livid then I got A levels and livid then I got my degree. Here are my criticisms in full: 1 I was the model student in French and Spanish at A level and got offered to go to SOAS, the best language college in Europe. I hated college and spent all day in the gym and running about twelve miles. I only learnt by teaching myself. In one module at university I was the only person who didn't have a digital camera and failed because I didn't have a digital camera. In the translation module in my final year I got lower marks because I didn't take pictures of foreign cities because I couldn't travel abroad. Incompetent students received degrees to meet targets. The lecturers didn't do anything because they didn't want to loose jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment