Monday 24 October 2016

Interesting fact

The Romanian for Cat comes from the onomatopeia sound that cats make!

I am planning to update this blog every day!

my study of Turkish is going well as is my study of Arabic

I have recently got probation for sending abusive emails to university lecturers... when I was uni all I did was waste my time with nonsense and watch idiots get degrees for essays written on "smoking in Japan" and be told off for reading books.

The only reason I passed exams with the best agencies in the world is that I taught myself the foreign languages and actively ignored the advice of moron professors who joked about student's suicides.

I recently noticed some notes of mine that had been given to me from university had gone missing... i was going to look for them, but i will forget them because the teaching i received was so appalling.

No comments:

Post a Comment