Monday 24 October 2016

silly people with degrees

I played at a chess club in Liverpool where a woman who isnt very good at chess beat me at one game.

She laughed at me and she laughed at other players who went on to beat her... She called a friend with learning difficulties an idiot.

This woman has a degree from Oxford or Cambridge and seems to think she is better than everyone else... She asked me if I spoke French.

I couldnt be bothered explaining to the stupid slit that I translate from it and was trained by the Canadian Government's top linguist to do so but didn't speak it...

The thing that really upsets me is that despite the fact that I have beaten a strong Fide Master at chess and have passed translation tests with the best agencies in the world she still thinks she is better than me and thinks that people like me shouldn't be treated with respect....

Her attitudes shock me...

No comments:

Post a Comment