Monday 12 December 2016

Chess Banning and the Boys and Girls in Blue

I was banned from Atticus Chess club in Liverpool for no good reason

today i received this  email with a reference to the Police highlighted.


  "As you know, you have publicly disputed the reasons for your exclusion
from Atticus Chess Club, in particular denying that you have "an ongoing
conflict" with Aigburth CC. We have recently received permission from
Aigburth CC to go into details about your dispute with their club and
this email is designed to make the position clear.
  In January 2015, Atticus was forwarded an email which you sent to X - this email, dated January 10 2015, was written in highly
aggressive language. Accompanying this email was a request from Aigburth
Chess Club via one of their officers to address the issue of your
attendance at the Everyman. As the email put it, "a significant portion
of our club are reluctant to be in the same room as Josh." We were also
informed about your threat to stab X (a threat witnessed by 3
members of Aigburth CC), your subsequent harassment of the same person
over 14 months, the involvement of the police, and the later decision by
Aigburth to ban you from their club. As far as Aigburth were concerned
you did indeed have "an ongoing conflict" with them (indeed, they
thought that expression was an understatement). Aigburth went on to
raise serious doubts about being able to play Atticus in the Everyman as
long as you attended our club. It was in that context that we, the
Committee of Atticus Chess Club, unanimously took the decision to
exclude you from our club.
  We have recently been informed that you have harassed one of our
members via threatening phone-calls and emails. Moreover, it is evident
that this is just the last of several, similarly abusive, written
attacks on our member(s).You should be aware that we do not take attacks
on our members lightly and, should they continue, we reserve the right
to approach the police and the MCA about your behaviour."

It is obvious to me that the Police were never involved as if they were I would have been arrested!  If I threatened to stab someone I would have been charged by now largely because I have previous from childhood and Special Branch have a file on me (the late Bahman Faraji was a personal friend). I have been arrested three times in the last year, in St Georges name!

I am awaiting confirmation from Aigburth as to whether the Police really were involved, but I doubt it!

As I replied to Atticus

 As far I am aware the Police were not involved. I have been arrested three times this year and this was not mentioned to me whereas other allegations against me of fencing stolen goods were. I think it is a complete nonsense the police were involved, as if they were I should have simply shown them evidence of X haranguing me and the Police Decision Makers would not send it to CPS! If I was as guilty as you make out I would have been sent to prison or at least been charged :)

It disgusts me how people can fabricate police involvement to try and intimidate people. If I had really behaved like that and the Police been contacted I would have been locked up by now.

It is obvious to me that the Police involvement has been made up!

No comments:

Post a Comment