Saturday 2 April 2016

Isolated and Vulnerable Doesn't have to mean Victim

Effectively being orphaned at a young age has led me into being manipulated by a great many scumbags.

One such person lives over the water from Liverpool - she claims to run a marketing company, despite having no qualifications available to be seen on her linkedin. She tells me and others she used to run brothels.

She met me when I had a street stall with my Syrian Business partner and told me I was gorgeous.

In the next few months she told me a web of lies and then manipulated me in various ways. She did the same with the Syrian guy, even stealing stock off him. She borrowed money off me and never repaid it. She did this whilst calling me attractive. She offered me a tooth whitening service which was worth a fraction of the money I paid her.

I then introduced her to a nice man who I worked for when she told me she needed work. She pleaded poverty and begged me to get her work. I have the Facebook messages to prove this (see below) I took him to Wirral to meet her. She then proceeded to tell me off  for being hungover when I met her with him. She basically tried to slag me off, and in the future she never worked for this man, despite the fact that I went out of my way to introduce her to him when she told me she needed work. In my opinion she just wanted to stir stuff up.

Thankfully the man liked what I did for him and gave me really, really good recomendations to people.

Eventually she pushed me too far. She gave me stuff to sell for her on ebay and I sold some of this stuff, giving her the money. I did this as a favour to her.

 A few weeks later I was stressed due to the Police investigating a malicious allegation against me. This woman told  me to travel to the Wirral to  give her her stuff back which I did, after trying to explain that the Police and the person who had made a statement against me had caused me a load of stress. She was rude, unprofessional and down right abrupt.  She treated me like dirt. Here was me, a person who had passed translation tests with the best agencies in the world, and I was letting myself be manipulated by this women.  I had let this woman effect my life because I was lonely. I wanted to stop her from doing it to other people.

When I exposed her business dealings and the fact that she did not really have a registered business, and the virtual business with twitter accounts did not support her well enough financially (this is why she needed to sell bric-a-brac), she threatened to tell the Police that I sexually assaulted her.

I ignored all these idol threats and continued to expose her.

Interestingly then I introduced someone to her so that he could buy bric-a-brac off her, he instantly knew she was crooked.  He politely gave her a lot more than the stuff was worth because she knew me, but he mentioned to me that he thought she was a con-artist.

I guess because so few people cared about me, I let myself be manipulated by this creature. To be fair the fact that she has a vagina let her get away with a great deal of stuff.

I have the Facebook messages to prove all that I have said about this creature above, but she has blocked me. If the Police ever did investigate me I could prove it with the messages that all I said about her above is true.

I guess for any isolated person, the phrase "choose your friends carefully" is very true. Just because you are lonely does not mean you have to open yourself up to scumbags.

An now, to Honour Mr campbell the screenshots. This shows the woman lending money off me, being rude to me, calling me a liar, not showing gratitude for introducing her to clients and then saying "she couldn't give  a shit about me" and had been good to me then all the cunt had done was steal money and slag me off.






No comments:

Post a Comment