Sunday 3 April 2016

Turkish and Arabic

My study of these languages is going well and I can understand Al Jazeera news.

I am practising Turkish and my Turkish got me good sales from a Turkish buyer.

I am looking into Turkish grammar and I find it fascinating. I use this link http://cromwell-intl.com/turkish/verbs.html

I love Jack Smart's book on Arabic grammar.

In the past few years I have been chilling loads and have lost my siege mentality to life which got me a model girlfriend, chiselled physique, the admiration of gangsters and international travel.

I aim to get a lot more intense whilst keeping my jovial idiot faรงade.

I am very interested in the Nagorno-Karabakh situation at present. The name Nagorno-Karabakh comes from Three languages Russian, Turkish and Persian (Farsi) and means Highland Black Garden.

It is tragic human lives are being lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment