Sunday 3 April 2016

The importance of Politeness

I was walking down Hardman Street tonight and I came upon a brigade of drug-addled-looking chaps and lasses and one of them asked me if I wanted any "cocaine, weed or Garies"?

I told him "no thank you mate" and as I walked away I heard one of them say "at least he was polite".



In the course of the next few months I am going to endeavour be more polite and courteous to my fellow human beings.

I remember a group of black lads asking me if I wanted to buy drugs in Liverpool a year back. I told them to get into ecommerce.

I think in todays MTV society we are brought up to think it is cool to laugh at victims and not show empathy.

I spent most of my life being crap at stuff:

Not being able to do grammar at university,  Not understanding chess patterns, not being able to turn a PC on when I got into university etc, etc, etc.

Nowadays I have beaten top rated chess players online, have passed agency tests with the best agencies in the world and have got very good at using a PC.

At several times during these events people laughed at me

A lecturer at uni made sarcastic remarks, people who taught me chess laughed at me and some shortsited lad laughed at me for being computer illiterate.

I remember one incident when some stupid cunt in a gym went to me "you havent got any strength" I charged her and then she told me in fear that it was a back handed compliment in an attempt to chat me up. I didnt really understand dating at that time, but still what she said to me was very impolite. She did not take my emotions into account and just insulted me. At the time I was very strong.

Anyway, the point of this is that people in or with Power seem to think its ok to slag people off.  One of my lecturers at uni told a fellow student's mother that her suicide attempt was "a pathetic cry for help".

This cunt did that only because he knew he would get away with it.

This shows total lack of respect for others and it is disgusting.

In the next few weeks I am going to record how I treat my fellow human beings.












No comments:

Post a Comment