Friday 29 April 2016

New Book Published Racist Death Mocking Done!

A book which I worked on has been published. I did a load of translation and the writers got someone from Cambridge Unviersity to write it out as opposed to my words. The author's husband Yukio Mikami sent me a very grateful email saying I am mentioned in the foreword! He was really happy with how much work I did on the book. He also offered to send me a special signed presentation copy which would be worth astronomical of money! He singled me and two others out for all the work we did on the book!

I responded by telling the cunt to die of cancer and death-mocking all the Japanese people who died in the Tsunami!

I have sent the cunt 15 emails telling him to die of cancer and not send me a fucking presentation book. I also told the publisher to take my name out and threatened to kill him for putting it in without my consent! Obviously I am certifiable and need locking up.


Anyway, if anyone wants to buy the public edition here it is!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Body-as-Vessel-Kayo-Mikami/dp/0993158749/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1461846405&sr=1-3&keywords=the+body+as+a+vessel


No comments:

Post a Comment