Thursday 11 February 2016

grasses

What's a grass?

to me a grass is a criminal who gives the authorities information on other criminals

recently someone gave a false statement about me to the police... I was shocked. What shocked me more is my friends attitude that were i to go to the police saying someone had made a false statement  against me, id be a grass...

I have no involvement in crime and this woman wasted tax payers money by lying to the police. she could also have sent me to jail and caused two cops to invade my personal living space!!!

Why shouldnt i tell the police they were lied to?


in the end i didnt make a statement cos I knew it would be a waste of time (the woman would just get a slap on the wrist), not because of any fear of being labelled a grass.

The woman also had a young kid and I'd hate to see that kid be taken into care.

No comments:

Post a Comment