Thursday 11 February 2016

Stop! Lawsuit time

When I was studying at a uni i can't name a particular lecturer responded to a fellow student taking pills in an attempt to kill herself and waking up in an awful state in hospital by telling her mother that "it was a pathetic cry for help." I so, so, so, regrets not putting this imbecilic man-child in intensive care the first time I ever met him. I'd have done a five year sentence, but it would have saved a lot of people a lot of suffering. This same person let students use high powered eletronic dictionaries in exams (i couldnt use one, our Japanese professor Kenichiro Hada agreed with me that the guy i'm on about behaved disgustingly) in order to make his teaching look better. He also favouritised students, making me waste my time whilst others coasted through. His own colleagues even berated him. This guy is currently living in the South of France. He was paid a salary of about £50,000 by the University or so I assume. This twat didn't even have to work twelve montths a year to get this, just 8 or 9... I am banned from naming him, but people who read this KNOW who he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment